The Eastern School takes its position as the first acupuncture school in New Jersey seriously. One part of the Eastern School's commitment is to serve the community by providing a low cost student clinic that is open to the public. The clinic also provides third year students with invaluable learning opportunities. Under the guidance of the school's licensed clinic supervisors, students treat a diverse population and a wide variety of ailments.
Our hours, fees and complete address are listed below, but for more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at 973-746-2848.
First time patients are encouraged to download and complete the following forms prior to your treatment:
- Be on time for your appointment
- Wear loose fitting clothing
- Have something to eat approximately one hour before your appointment
- Do not brush/scrape your tongue for three days prior to your appointment
- Bring a list of any medications or supplements you are taking
- Bring copies of any relevant medical records
- Do not use perfumes, cologne or scented lotions, as some of our patients are sensitive
- Allow 24 hours notice for any cancellations
We recommend parking at 13 The Crescent (huge parking deck behind Church Street) and walking over to our office located on the 3rd floor at 427 Bloomfield Ave in Montclair NJ. We are across from Cuban Pete's Restaurant and in the Madison Building. We look forward to meeting you!
Current Clinic Hours:
3:15pm - 8:30pm
12:15pm - 7:00pm (Japanese Shift)
8:45am - 2:00pm
2:45pm - 8:00pm
8:45am - 2:00pm (Japanese Shift)
2:45pm - 8:00pm
$45.00 first visit with a student, supervised by a licensed acupuncturist; $35 each additional visit
Eastern School Intern Clinic
427 Bloomfield Ave., Suite 306
Montclair, NJ 07042