The Eastern School takes its position as the first acupuncture school in New
Jersey seriously. One part of the Eastern School’s commitment is to serve the community by providing a low cost student clinic that is open to the public. The clinic also provides third year students with invaluable learning opportunities. Under the guidance of the school’s licensed clinic supervisors,
students treat a diverse population and a wide variety of disorders.
First time patients are encouraged to download and complete the new patient forms prior to their clinic visit. The new patient forms may be downloaded by clicking on the hyperlinks below.
9:00am - 3:00pm
3:45pm - 9:00pm
7:45am - 1:00pm
2:45pm - 8:00pm
8:45am - 2:00pm
2:45pm - 8:00pm
$45.00 first visit with a student, supervised by a licensed acupuncturist; $35 each additional visit
We recommend parking at 13 The Crescent (huge parking deck behind Church Street) and walking over to our office located on the 3rd floor at 427 Bloomfield Ave in Montclair NJ. We are across from Cuban Pete's Restaurant and in the Madison Building. Please arrive at your scheduled time and we look forward to meeting you. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at 973-746-2848. Please call to make an appointment or for more information.
- Be on time for your appointments.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Have something to eat approximately one hour before your appointment.
- Do not brush/scrape your tongue for three days prior to your appointment.
- Bring a list of any medications or supplements you are taking.
- Bring copies of any relevant medical records.
- Do not wear perfumes, as some of our patients are sensitive.
- Allow 24 hours notice for any cancellations.
Eastern School Intern Clinic
427 Bloomfield Ave., Suite 306
Montclair, NJ 07042